Monday, October 11, 2010

Dear Occupant

6 to 8 weeks later...
I really love the Harry Potter series. I'm reading it for the third time now and it keeps getting better and better. Other people re-read Hemingway, Kerowak, and such and such, but I'm perfectly happy with Rowling. I've got a stack of "classics" (pshaw) that I want to/ need to/ should read, but thrice now I've been sucked into the magical world of wizards, witches, centaurs, elves, goblins, and other such nonsense...or is it.? I guess it's a form of escapism, and I'm perfectly okay with that. I consider myself a modern nerd (push up invisible glasses here) and I think that's a much more approachable type of nerd. Don't get me wrong, there is still high nerdery involved, but I can hide it better. Where am I going with this? Nowhere. You just wasted several minutes of your life reading this. Precious minutes you will never get back. Ha! HA! SLee out.

No comments:

Post a Comment