Thursday, April 21, 2011

I MEAN IT.

We are all dude girls. This means that we are normally the lone girl in a sea of dude friends. Tonight it was me D S and K. We shot the shit for... four hours? PBR, Jameson, Beam, Summit, Abrasive, Powers, more, bring us! Here's cash. I'll get this round. You're going in? Mine on the rocks.

Dudes are way better than girls for a large number of reasons.

Show me your craft. Let's talk about movies. How about grass fed cows vs corn fed cows? Huffington Post says what? That bitch has to go. You spilled your beer on yourself, man.

Cab rides with chick cab drivers. "Desperado" blaring. Want to text Sugar and Mandy... probably too late. Holy shit did we close Mackenzie's? We did, they gave us plastic cups. Here's $8.

We are bonded together, me and my male counterparts. It feels so good to work with dudes again. You understand, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment