Tuesday, May 3, 2011

America, Fuck Yeah

I accidentally drank a bottle of wine by myself tonight. It's been a while. It started with just a glass with dinner, but I was sitting outside and it was just so nice and familiar. Then, before I knew it, I was on the last glass. That nice warm feeling is somehow comforting to me when so many things are changing in my life. Hello old friend, it's been too long, how I've missed you. I wish we could see more of each other, but my schedule just isn't conducive to our lifestyle together. But we'll be close again in 40-50 years when I retire...I hope. As long as I'm rich. No one like a poor old drunk woman. But a 60-year-old woman in pearls and Channel can be as drunk as she wants too. Right? or have I been watching too much Gossip Girl? Whatever, I do what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment