Friday, January 7, 2011

Bitches

I'm at a bar. Right now. I was just having a burger and a cocktail with Bombard, innocent enough right? A brigade of whores sat next to me almost immediately. Ignored, as much as possible. We were annoyed, asked for our check. As soon as the whores caught wind of this, they offered our seats to a group of vulture gentlemen who are staring down their shirts. So what do I do? I nurse my drink to the very last drop. It's watery, but still I sip. I chew the ice. I stir the last remnants of the Jameson and water. You offer up my chair before I get out? I will sit here until your gentlemen friends realize you are as annoying as you are. Treat me like a barrier, a cock-blocker, and I will most certainly become one. Believe.

1 comment:

  1. pretty awesome! just discovered this blog,read just about every entry! maybe i'll drunkenly message you soon if i remember while drunk to let me post! ha i really enjoyed your stories

    ReplyDelete