Tuesday, January 4, 2011

to sir with love

Dear Sophie,
I'm so glad we've got to the point in our relationship that we can finish a BOX of wine together. Let's be friends...
xoxo,
Madeleine

Dear Madeleine,
We had a box of wine tonight and we're okay, right? I mean, you and I have been more drunk than this before, right? I mean, I may be mistaken, because you are my instigator for sure, and I don't remember a lot of our wine box nights together, but most of them end with chain smoking and talking about stuff we don't remember, and right now we're just watching Friends and, y'know, talking and laughing, right? We're okay. We are okay.
xoxo,
Sophie

Dear Sophie,
No bitch, we are totally cool. Apparently after holiday season our tolerance is a little upwards and we can dig it. I don't feel ridiculous right now, but I did have three glasses of wine at lunch too, I got a head start, a warm up...what's your excuse? And wee did have a damn hearty meal and that soaks up a shit ton of wine. Happy New Year you stupid French bitch.
xoxo
Madeleine

Dearest,
It's fucking 2011. What does that mean? That means 20BoxedWine. Does that register? That means that my tolerance, OUR tolerance, has increased. It increases every year, with age, with experience, with TOLERANCE. That means I need no excuse, aside from time and life, bitch. I am Kanye West, I do what I want. That's right, Taylor Swift, I will do what I want. Beyonce does "Single Ladies," and I will tell her it's the best video of the year if I want to. Does this make sense? Yes, it fucking does.
All the best,
Sophie
PS: Vegas belongs to me.

Mostest,
Oh, my gosh, I had so much fun on New Years. I'm not sure if I told you. I'm pretty much 30 now, so I should have a higher tolerance. I have to pee, hold on...
I just realized I have a little Charles Shaw left. We should probably destroy that tonight. We are French after all. There are tons of freaks here
xoxo
Mads

M-
Fuck yeah
-S

s
merica
m

M
MERRRRCAHHHH
S

anne, i mean s
FUCK YEAH
SSSarah-M

3 comments:

  1. Like Button.

    Whatever just happened here... I wish I was involved in.

    I'm French. Like for real French. I have citizenship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madeleine -
    I definitely laughed out loud reading this again. Especially "there are tons of freaks here."
    Gonna drink some water now.
    -Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophs,
    How the hell am I not hungover today?

    ReplyDelete