Thursday, January 20, 2011

For the truck of it.

I spent most of my day riding around the town in a truck and getting things done. I also managed to purchase knee high black boots, patterned tights, and some other shit from the thrify vintages shops I'm not going to bother listing. I'd like to tell all my readers here, I am the best thrifter you have ever encountered. I should really start an etsy shop and sell shit I find that you want on there, but I have bigger plans in the works. Oh yes, huge, gigantic plans... I'm drinking sake if you were that interested to know what compelled me tonight. I'm also waiting for my dude guy to get here and I'm alternating eating gummy worms and smoking cigarettes, this is because I am actually French and don't just want to be. I have citizenship and shit. I'd consider returning to my homeland if I could actually speak the language. I will keep tabs on Sugar's facebook page to learn words daily. Dudes here. Gotta go. Gotta let him in.

No comments:

Post a Comment