Monday, December 20, 2010

Breaking and Entering

Father I have sinned. Tonight I came home and realized how much I miss the combo of drinking/smoking. So...I knew the apartment next to ours was empty. I knew the apartment next to ours could be accessed through the window. I knew no one would be in there at this tima night. And here I am; smoking and drinking and watchin' my hulu cue. Am I badass or what? Oh, I brought my cat too. I guess I'm half ass, bad ass. This was pretty easy and not a huge risk. Whatevs. I got a new place to feel like I live alone. Is you jealous? There is a picture I want to post, but things aren't really working out for me.

2 comments:

  1. Disaster! I spilled wine! And i had to clean it up with some discarded cardboard i found. It's hot in here. I got wine on my damn dress. Can't clean that up with cardboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fail better next time Sugar. Don't wear a dress you care to spill wine on.

    ReplyDelete