Saturday, December 25, 2010

Silent Night, Deadly Night


I worked today. I drank at work today. A few hours into my shift, my boss asked me to follow her to the storage room. I thought I was in trouble. Once inside, she hands me a ramekin, keeping one for herself. She tells me to lock the door. She laughs and fills her ramekin with some box wine we use to cook. She spills. "God I'm so drunk," she says. I fill my own ramekin and we cheers. She tells me I can come back to the storage room as much as I want today.




What I learned today:
1. My boss is an loud drunk.
2. I cannot get drunk off of shooting wine from ramekins.
3. Working on Christmas is bullshit.

Happy Christmas

...and here's a little extra holiday cheer...

1 comment:

  1. I feel like that first photo perfectly sums up what happens when you and I get French.
    Xoxo,
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete