Saturday, December 18, 2010

Chicken Wings

Good Morning all.... yes, it is technically morning. Although, I'm sure we all don't really consider 1:55am to actually be morning.

This is my first blog post and I have decided to write about possibly the best thing in the entire world at this moment: CHICKEN WINGS.

Chicken wings might actually be God's greatest drunk invention. Who would have thought that wings of a chicken would be so delicious?? I would like to note that the best wings I have ever had are from Sweeny's in St. Paul. Personally, I like the teriyaki the best. They are crispy, deep fried and delicious. If you have not yet experienced the Sweeny's "flamingo (but actually chicken) wing" extravaganza I recommend you get off your computer NOW and bus, drive, walk, shuffle, leap, padebure your ass over there immediately for the best tounge-sensation ever.

I may be drunk. But I know my food. Seriously. Chicken wings.

1 comment:

  1. turkey wings are better when drunk...but...they only come about once a year.

    ReplyDelete